Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need Help Fast!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlackArtsProductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey! Im in a dilemma sort of situation. Ive completed my film timing in at 1/2 hour but as part of my course, which i jumped into in the second year, i have to go back and do all the coursework for the first year. My brief is that i have to shoot 3, 30-45 second commercials showing the development of a product in the publics eye/awareness/knowledge. Any suggestions of a product and scenarios/ideas. Any help much appreciated.

    ------------------
    I told him not to jump...so he didn't. Damn! Don't you hate anti-climaxes.

  2. #2
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    I made a commercial for a fictitious Oslo and Sons Family Dentistry as part of my video portfolio.

    I used a close up of the teeth from a clay skull sculpture.

    and the text was from an animation program.

    I put it together with a chroma key function

    The teeth were stop motion herky jerky at about 7 to 3

    Oslo and sons

    family dentistry


    make an appointment today
    (this spun in the scene)


    555-5555

    It incorporates all the principls of sound advertising.

    And the people I showed it to kept licking their teeth behind their lips and touching their face.



    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •